Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas

Every year, we have been reminded repeatedly to... Make room for Christ at Christmas!..Don't forget the real meaning of Christmas!....Remember it's not about the presents or food or partying!

I know all that... so I have determined this year, to JUST DO WHAT I KNOW to bring meaning into our celebrations and enjoy each and every activity to the max. I have been so blessed by the wonderful music of this season.... The outpouring of love from friends and family... The experience of working together with great people to present a drama for Christmas Eve...The beauty of the snow and lights and I don't care if my freezer isn't full of wonderful home baking.

Most of all, reflecting on the incredible fact, that God was willing to come to this crazy world to bring hope, love, joy and peace for someone like me, is Absolutely Amazing!
It's been one of the best.

No comments: