Monday, December 3, 2007

Busy, Busy

Sometimes I chuckle when I hear myself and others, either bragging or complaining about how busy we are. (how silly) This last weeks snowfall was so beautiful, bright and quiet. Usually, we can hear fast traffic, but for just a short time the sound of an approaching car was slow, muffled, barely audible and q-u-i-e-t.
As I stood amid the snow with shovel in hand, it reminded me to take moments to reflect and be quiet in my spirit and whisper to God my praise, thoughts and feelings.
I love Christmas and I am determined to keep it that way. My own busy schedule is of my own doing, so I will not complain or brag about it, but enjoy each activity and event to the fullest.

1 comment:

Sister C said...

I like that...We just got a lot of snow too and it sure brightened my day.