Monday, August 20, 2007

Angel --- Aware

Just yesterday, our Sunday morning sermon topic was eyesight (spiritual, that is). Are we aware of the spirit world and angels present among us? Just because we can't see them, doesn't mean that they are not there.

Returning from Vancouver, going east (three lanes) onto the Alex Fraser Bridge, I was following the speeding traffic. The large semi in front of me was slow, so I passed in the left lane and proceeded to merge back into the center lane in front of him. A lady, driving a white van, passing the truck on the right, also began merging in front of him towards me. We both noticed this just a split second before our side-view mirrors touched and we pulled away. Had we side-swiped each other, God only knows what could have happened.

I'm convinced that my guardian angel was sitting in that passenger seat beside me.
I said, "Thank You Lord! Thank You Lord!" all the way home.

1 comment:

Sister C said...

Praise the Lord for this protection.
re Your request- blossomwood@telus.net